Selected by Michel Firino Martell few years ago and aged in the cellars of Gélas house, this cuvée in limited edition of 33 years old is made exclusively of a very fine and best Ugni Blanc of this vintage, coming more precisely from the best terroir of exception in Armagnac : Bas-Armagnac.
Ugni Blanc is a variety of grape of excellence in the Gers county and also known in Charente county and very used by Cognac producers because after distillation the « eaux-de-vie » are fine and top quality.
The bottling was done during the month of July 2015.
With a production of 998 bottles only numbered from 1 to 998, this limited two unique single casks of 1992 « Michel Firino Martell » aged in the same barrels, unchillfiltered and give us an exceptional armagnac of enormous finesse, well-balanced and very rare.
This MFM Bas-Armagnac vintage 1982 is for amateurs of spirits who want to enjoy a good after dinner-drink or for some who wish to pair it during a long gastronomic meal.
Loran Dhérines – Copyright
Bas Armagnac 1982 – 100% Ugni Blanc – 45.6 % Alc. Unchillfiltered
Origin: Château Lacaze – Soil : Argilo-calcaire -Boulbènes
– Amber Color with reflections mahogany tree.
– The nose is on exotic fruit notes (litchi), bitter orange and wood of dry oak –
– A mouth with a round attack on a spice pallet complexes, grooves, curry and saffron –
– An aromatic persistence on fume notes: licorice, cacao, gingerbread –
– A finish of great harmony –
– Empty Glass has presence of exotic fruits and spices –
– It will remind you a very old rum or a very old cognac –
To visit our website Michel Firino Martell champagne & spirits, you must be of an age at which the purchase and consumption of alcohol is permitted according to the legislation in your country of residence. If there are no laws on this matter, then you must be at least 18 years old. Vous devez avoir 18 ans pour consulter ce site.